Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More PM space?

Options
  • 28-10-2011 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭

I'm almost full, is there a way to get more space?
    I don't want to lose them. Did I read somewhere if you subscribe you get infinite? What else do you get?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

I don't want to lose them. Did I read somewhere if you subscribe you get infinite? What else do you get?

Newbies and FAQ thread
    Subscribing

We also offer the option of a paid subscription to boards.ie so as to gain some special extras, which would be otherwise unavailable. These include:
    Custom avatars (90x90, non-animated)
    Username changes
    Access to the sex and sexuality forum
    Custom tagline
    Different coloured user stars
    Increased PM space, 5000 instead of 500
    Access to subscribers and First Class lounge forums
    Ability to PM larger numbers of users at once, 15 instead of 5
    Ads can be turned off from your User CP

You can get the benefits of these for the minimum of 1 month, which includes the name change option.

The current prices are:

1 year - €50
    3 months - €13
    1 month - €5

To arrange this, go to:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/payments.php

Currently the only payment option is through Paypal.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Behave yourself, become a vauled member of the community, be made a mod & get space for a gazillion PMs.

And extra buttons. Oh, those lovely shiny buttons.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Mods get moar space and moar buttons!?!
    I'm slightly valued. I find spambots everywhere. I hunt them down.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

You could also just export them to a file and then empty your inbox/sentbox.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Behave yourself, become a vauled member of the community, be made a mod & get space for a gazillion PMs.

And extra buttons. Oh, those lovely shiny buttons.

Admins get even more space. In fact I might start renting some out, could be a nice little earner. :)
    You could also just export them to a file and then empty your inbox/sentbox.

Yep, there's an option to do this in the bottom right corner of the PM inbox screen where you can export them in different formats.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Damn I just deleted lots of them, I wish I had known this.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,174 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Mods get moar space and moar buttons!?!
    By necessity, yes. PM conversations with users generate lots of back and forth PMs. Issuing an infraction or a ban generates a PM. I'm already up over a thousand and thats from the last time I cleaned it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

I'm slightly valued.
    Oh that you are, Teddy. That you are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Export them (as CSV, XML or Text) so you save them but still keep space in your inbox?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Delete all but important sent items. And delete all PM chains bar the latest PM in the chain, providing the chains are complete and contain historic replies.

• Advertisement
Advertisement