Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone Socket Damaged

Options
  • 28-10-2011 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

Hi,

Im just after moving into a new rented premise and i have just noticed that the phone socket for the incoming line has been pretty much destroyed. i.e. just an entanglement of cables.

Can you tell me who best to get onto about getting it fixed?

Thanks
    Ger

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

gerryg80 wrote: »
    Hi,

Im just after moving into a new rented premise and i have just noticed that the phone socket for the incoming line has been pretty much destroyed. i.e. just an entanglement of cables.

Can you tell me who best to get onto about getting it fixed?

Thanks
    Ger

Hi gerryg80
    is there an existing phone number?? If not can you DM me the exact address of the premises. Has the wall socket been damaged also?
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭gerryg80

Hi gerryg80
    is there an existing phone number?? If not can you DM me the exact address of the premises. Has the wall socket been damaged also?
    Tony

Ya wall socket is pretty much gone i think.

Pm sent.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

There is just one pair coming into the house. The rest may be going to other points around the house. If you have a multi meter you can seperate them & easily identify the incoming pair. There will be around 50 volt dc on the line.

Advertisement