Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pandora or Tiffanys?

Options
  • 28-10-2011 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭

Hi Ladies,

I could put this in the Gifts forum (mod's please feel free to move if required) but I was looking purely for a female perspective on this...

If you were presented with a choice of bracelets (for example) - either from Pandora or Tiffanys, which would you choose?

Just trying to see if there is any difference (perception wise) between them?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,161 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

More suited here OP as asking for women's opinions on gifts is not for tLL

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Pandora2

I have both....one a gift from my daughter's (Pandora) and the other a
    leaving gift from work, both received in the same year....Love them both but, truthfully, just as a piece of of Jewellry, the Tiffany does it for me!! I love wearing it and rarely take it off.:D:D:D

Tiffany's please!

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭zzxx

100% Tiffanys!

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭ladysarastro

Tiffanys!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Daisy M

Tiffanys for me too. Personally while I love pandora I have a concern that it may turn out to be a fad and could go out of fashion where as something from Tiffanys would to me anyway be something that would never go out of style.

Advertisement