Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2 bay hayshed - Price

• 28-10-2011 4:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

what would be the going price for a 2 bay hay shed, 40 x 20 approx, with roof, timbers and uprights. (no lean to) Its dismantled.

Regards
    LF

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭goondakid

Hi all,

what would be the going price for a 2 bay hay shed, 40 x 20 approx, with roof, timbers and uprights. (no lean to) Its dismantled.

Regards
    LF
    Id say about €5000 if its in good nick e.g. good sheeting and good paint work on the poles

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Juniorhurler

goondakid wrote: »
    Id say about €5000 if its in good nick e.g. good sheeting and good paint work on the poles

:eek::eek::eek

A 47x30x12 with 6ft side sheeting is costing €4300 brand new on done deal at the minute. If I ever need anything sold will you sell it for me if you can get these kind of prices?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭lab man

:eek::eek::eek

A 47x30x12 with 6ft side sheeting is costing €4300 brand new on done deal at the minute. If I ever need anything sold will you sell it for me if you can get these kind of prices?

2 k would be about right i'd say jj

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 farmerka

Hi Im just wondering about your question you see everthing is about steel sheeting quality cheap steel cheap shed simple as that.

cheap sheets 10 years rusty
    quality 35 yesrs warranty think that way

Advertisement