Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replaceing xbox dvd drive

• 28-10-2011 4:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭

Hi ive got a jtaged 360 with no dvd drive i now want a dive in it dont ask me why but think it might be handy to have one in it. Now the drive that was in it is broken but i still have it and i have a few spear drive's only thing is i dont no which drive is the original drive from the 360 is there any way to tell so i can get the drive key from the old drive or is there an easier way.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Seen as its a JTAG have you got the original NAND and CPU Key is so get 360 Flash Dump Tool and put both NAND and CPU key in and it will tell you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Jimbobjoeyman

alliteratively you could just press eject and let xell tell you the dvd key and flash it to one of the drives.

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭DanielGibbons

Hi guys, need to replace a Liteon drive on a friends Xbox, bought a new one but I have no idea how to make it compatible with the mobo! Help appreciated.

@ OP: Sorry for posting here, but I thought it'd make more sense than starting a new thread!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Jimbobjoeyman

google jungle flasher tutorial its all there

Advertisement