Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sean Gallagher concedes

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭KELTICKNIGHTT

Just heard that Sean Gallagher is running ( quite fast ) in a BYE BYE election...

I hope Kelticknightt is his running mate and that thay dont stop till they hit the ocean..

Anyone who has tried to debate with his type of garbage must be about to leave Boards.ie....

I even saw one of the mods on defending him with similiar rubbish and some one asked the sensible question.. " how does one become a mod"
    another party poster who joined in october 2011 ,what a surprise:rolleyes:
    and
    I see you only posted on sean gallagher threads,another surprise
    interesting

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭blahfckingblah

As mmg pulled a cheap stunt when no time for sean gallagher to sort in time,Was only time sean g talked back to another candidate,
    The eyes where only on gallagher when he was ahead in polls,before that,not much
    in the end was by morgan fuels who's a sinn fein member and he would do what ever he's told to do by sinn fein and after his comments
    wasn't around to comment ,which say's it all
    Sean Gallagher should have delt with the situation when he was faced with it instead of stuttering and stammering on stage about it. end of. I know very little of Hugh Morgan tbh, but I doubt he's too deeply involved in Sinn Fein if 3 years ago he was donating large sums of money to a rival party

Sean Gallagher should have delt with the situation when he was faced with it instead of stuttering and stammering on stage about it. end of. I know very little of Hugh Morgan tbh, but I doubt he's too deeply involved in Sinn Fein if 3 years ago he was donating large sums of money to a rival party

Was shown morgan is connected to sf and a person like morgan likes to be connected to everything, and
    If sean g was a ruthless politician like mmg,,sean g would have doner better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

RTE and Pat Kenny are on my christmas list this year.

thank you for stopping that embarrassment from winning the election.

tips hat.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 ClaireMorris

so are labour,fg and sf ,so what,,, really felt threatened by sg ,didn.t you ,like taking bollox most of the time

I tried Google translate on your post but it did not recognise the language

• Registered Users Posts: 26 ClaireMorris

RichieC wrote: »
    RTE and Pat Kenny are on my christmas list this year.

thank you for stopping that embarrassment from winning the election.

tips hat.

What will you send the cards in??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,564 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

foggy_lad wrote: »
    He didn't come from nowhere though, he came from the depths of the fianna fail electioneering machine. He is a devoted and devout party insider who will have spent many a Sunday after mass talking his way to large donations for the party. Get a photo with biffo for five grand or shake the robbing rotting hand of Charlie for ten.

FYP

Scrap the cap!

I tried Google translate on your post but it did not recognise the language

Im surprise u know how too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Im surprise know how too

I loled.

Seems sf and mmg where more theatened by sean gallagher than any other candidates,,hence they got one of there sf supporters a owner of morgan fuels and at same time ,, did a false tweet from so called sf head ,just tells us how sheaky sinn fein really are when desperate.

• Advertisement
Advertisement