Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Homecoming for Michael D ?

Options
  • 28-10-2011 5:44pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know if there is a reception or party planned in Galway for our new president elect ?
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_5Ede_L7K8wPczUCeZ57EPbFnSEzepGOQIQv0k3-1CXDjqTcwLg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

Ya me and the lads are bushin' it tonight down the Sparch with a few bottles of B... you should come down!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Nah, too cold for Bukkie down at the Sparch.

Freeneys by the fireplace for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭chuckliddell

If it's a homecoming it should be in limerick

• Registered Users Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭siltirocker

C'mon. . . He lived in Limerick for 4 years, Clare for 13 and Galway for 53. Home is where you make it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭PomBear

Derek Nolan just posted on Facebook
    Galway homecoming for President @md_higgins tomorrow at 4.30 at Meyrick Hotel, Eyre Square. Come along!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭Pinturicchio

He will be in Terryland Park for Galway United's Play Off second leg next Friday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭chuckliddell

Playoff? Have they a chance of stayin up? Who against? Team from 1st div or drogheda

• Registered Users Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭Pinturicchio

Playoff? Have they a chance of stayin up? Who against? Team from 1st div or drogheda

Yes, there is no automatic relegation this season. We play the 3rd placed team from the 1st Division over two legs next week.

(Sorry for off topic)

• Registered Users Posts: 26 matchball

4.30pm tomorrow in the Meyrick I heard.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Eyre square shutting to through traffic at 3:45 I hear save for eastbound Eglinton Street>Bohermore traffic. Twill be mad!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭harryd2

PA, and welcome home sign erected on Meyrick

Advertisement