Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bose Lifestyle 38 Home theatre system

• 28-10-2011 5:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi all. Having a small problem with my bose lifestyle 38 system which I hope some user out there may be able to assit with. The manuals and a search of the net have been of little assistance.

The system itself is designed (according to the manual) to store approximately 200hrs of audio cd. At present I have uploaded 88hrs onto the system (about half way through my cd collection with half the tracks being deleted as I input them) and I am getting a message that 'music storage is full'. These are normal cd's with approx 10 - 16 tracks on each and as I upload i have been deleting alot of unwanted material. There should be no extra large files been uploaded onto the system as it does not allow for anything except audio. Has anybody else encountered this difficulty?

any help would be appreciated.

thanks.

Advertisement