Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can i find eircom international call charges??

Options
  • 28-10-2011 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭

Where can i find the international call charges for eircom. Cant seem to find these anywhere online. For example what do eircom charge to call austraulia, landline to landline?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭finnteme

foghlu wrote: »
    Where can i find the international call charges for eircom. Cant seem to find these anywhere online. For example what do eircom charge to call austraulia, landline to landline?

http://www.eircom.ie/About/Activities/Sn1_pt2.pdf

Australia seems to be band 7

The final price you pay is also dependant of your package that you have with Eircom, some plans offers discounts for international calls aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭foghlu

Cheers, seems to be about as clear as mud. Why they can't just quote prices a clearly is beyond me!

Couldnt find those anywhere!

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭finnteme

Cheers, seems to be about as clear as mud. Why they can't just quote prices a clearly is beyond me!

I Agree, that information cannot be found easily enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Hi foghlu
    Yes it may be an idea to make the link to prices more obvious, maybe a section to itsself on landing page. I have suggested this to online content section.
    It is difficult to simplfy the actual prices themselves though as international and other carrier charges have to be considered, including various packages. This link brings you further into the link already posted by Sponge Bob and may.
    If you cannot find the info you require let me know.
    Tony

• Advertisement
Advertisement