Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom broadband not working

• 28-10-2011 6:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,312 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, my eircom broadband just suddenly stopped working yesterday. I have one of those grey routers and currently I only have it connected to a phoneline and plugged in to the mains so there's no reason why it wouldn't be working?!

Any ideas what could be wrong? I really need it back! I'm on iPhone 3G at the mo but I need to use my laptop!

I had the router connected with an Ethernet cable to my PC until earlier today when I disconnected it but the problem existed before that so that's not the issue. I'm not using my pc anymore cos it's slow and old and just got a new laptop so im hoping I still don't need the old pc to solve this problem cos I have disconnected all cables etc!

Can anyone tell me what might be the problem?

Thanks

Advertisement