Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A scumbag strikes again!

1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Attempted murder? He should have been charged with murder. Just because the man is still breathing doesn't mean that his life wasn't taken away from him.
    Murder? He should have been charged with crimes against humanity! Actually fcuk that - genocide!!

Really though, the justice system in this country is fcuked. Sickening.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭bigneacy

Absolutely disgusting - This man should have his assets stripped of him and donated either to the victim or a charity of the victims choice - its a disgrace that he'll be in prison while his gym ticks away nicely for him, nice lump sum for when he gets out. Scumbag.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭Freddie59

Dock their pay. :)

The Judges or the scumbags?:confused::)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭FGR

With overcrowding in prisons this lad will be out in less than eight months guaranteed.

There's no doubt that this country is easy pickings for it's criminal class.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

Which is the bigger scum bag though, him or the judge?

Sweeney is worse. Have you never heard of personal responsibility?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

A longer sentences for Sweeney would mean tying up valuable prison space that could be used to hold someone who refuses to pay their TV licence fine.
    We can't have that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭baltimore sun

Would the man be able to bring a Civil suit against this sweeny chap? Take him for lost earnings & future medical costs etc, or is the matter finished in a legal sense?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭aidan24326

Would the man be able to bring a Civil suit against this sweeny chap?

I expect he would yes. Can't see why not.

• Site Banned Posts: 2,037 ✭✭✭paddyandy

The Victim is as good as Dead.They don't live long after those sort of injuries and many others are affected too.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

aidan24326 wrote: »
    I expect he would yes. Can't see why not.

Would it ever be possible to take a case against a judge for their 'judging' of the case?
    Not just appealing his judgement that is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,600 ✭✭✭worded

How can we make our voices heard? A very big prison is needed on a remote island.

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭fran oconnor

worded wrote: »
    How can we make our voices heard? A very big prison is needed on a remote island.
    Gas the useless turds.

• Site Banned Posts: 2,037 ✭✭✭paddyandy

I don't know where this Country is going any more....i don't think anybody really does.20 years with no remission.

worded wrote: »

And what good is a big prison if sentences are so lenient?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Mr worrier

More scumbag stuff.
    How these people are allowed on the streets is beyond me

http://www.independent.ie/national-news/courts/pair-avoid-jail-after-attack-that-left-victims-scarred-2913142.html

i was there at the incident, i intervined to help the so called elderly couple who are in there fourties(late) and are known in ballyfermot for fighting with each other after the few(many) drinks they do have in the ballyfermot club, i seen the 3 attackers walking on the oppisite side of the road singing and being a bit load but doing no harm, they were shouting accross the main street to another man who was out of sight to the couple in there 40s i noticed the the man in his 40s walking towards the 3 attackers who had there backs to him ,,they entered the taxi and as the taxi was just about to pull away the man in his 40s opened the door and start punching the women the 2 men with her got out and punched and kicked him a few times while his wife got involved i came from the pub doorway to stop the fight,the couple in there fourties started something they couldn finish,, so i would just like to clear that up that the 3 attackers were been atacked first but yet they get convicted makes me angry that both sides of the story dont get published in the paper only the bit that makes them look like scum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

I read this one today. What sort of savages do we have in this country. It will be interesting to see what sort of lenient sentence this guys gets. 3 or 4 years no doubt.

http://www.independent.ie/national-news/courts/teen-danced-on-boys-head-in-vicious-fourminute-attack-2941039.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Stinicker wrote: »
    Clampers are pure scum of the highest order anyway, all it took was one scumbag to lock horns with another and this happened.

I am not condoning walloping any one over the head with a hammer; however as someone who fell victim to clampers this year I don't exactly have much pity for them either at the same time, they know the risks and all it took was one nutjob loose cannon like this guy and this is what happens.
    Pathetic. You "fell victim" to clampers of course, as opposed to knowingly parking in a place you shouldn't have.

Interesting how in other contexts you're adamant people should take responsibility for themselves.

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭booboo88

That scum should be locked up and the key thrown away. Just because his girlfriend just dropped her car wherever she felt like.

booboo88 wrote: »
    That scum should be locked up and the key thrown away. Just because his girlfriend just dropped her car wherever she felt like.
    Yep, people who bitch about clampers - doing what they are paid to do, and getting clamped is totally preventable - are **** enough. Actually physically attacking them though...?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭booboo88

Dudess wrote: »
    Yep, people who bitch about clampers - doing what they are paid to do, and getting clamped is totally preventable - are **** enough. Actually physically attacking them though...?!
    I know its an absolute disgrace, now fair enough you would be pissed off, butto actually attack him? to that extent? he should be made go anger mgt aswell. AND pay for the care this poor man is going to have to recieve for the rest of his life

• Advertisement

Aren't clampers (or traffic police) in America armed?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Hope the cnut gets fcuked up the ass so much in prison he never walks again either.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

I dont want to sound like a daily mail reader but hang the bastard

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Carter P Fly

I'm not so sure, clampers are like soldiers, they take on the job knowing there is a risk of dismemberment and death. You know the likley consequences. What, like clampers realisticly think they are at no point going to be met with violence

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭psychward

biko wrote: »
    Should have been charged with attempted murder.

+1

arghhhh if I read this thread any longer I'm going to get high blood pressure. The state simply doesn't work on behalf of the descendants of the people who fought to establish it and on behalf of those of us who currently keep this small patch of land civilized from day to day. The scum should be sent off to work on chain gangs indefinitely.

I'm not so sure, clampers are like soldiers, they take on the job knowing there is a risk of dismemberment and death.
    Confrontation maybe, not anything worse.
    You know the likley consequences. What, like clampers realisticly think they are at no point going to be met with violence
    Who said they do?

Lol at people who maintain clampers are scum, even though such people put themselves in the position of being clamped.

Advertisement