Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Societies: The best and worst

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

errlloyd wrote: »
    A lot of societies seem to be messing up emails and sending them to spam. Could be problems for anyone above.

In terms of good societies, most of you probably read about the LawSoc financial problems, I think they're having a great year. Christopher Lee next week, hello.

Is christopher lee not tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Noble Korhedron

Sci-Fi's emails aren't working for me, but other societies I've joined are working O.K. The bigger societies advertise enough that they don't really need to send out emails. Of the ones who do, only Sci-Fi's aren't working.....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,612 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

No tonight is a debate about social networking.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭shofukan

Arts soc.
    2 quid. Haven't even heard anything about them since.

• Registered Users Posts: 934 ✭✭✭OneOfThem Stumbled

seanor3 wrote: »
    Arts soc.
    2 quid. Haven't even heard anything about them since.

+1

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭blahblahblah.

I remember in first year I joined about 30 societies or so. I only heard form Dramsoc and Law soc at the end of the year for elections

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Noble Korhedron

Hmmm, seems societies are getting worse at communication instead of better....? Or is that just me?

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Laserhead

Most the societies and clubs I've joined have gone quiet recently, probably because this week is the deadline for assessments plus we're coming up to exam time. I miss the WorldAid coffee mornings...

Advertisement