Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone here from Gamestop or have an idea?

Options
  • 28-10-2011 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Well Im looking to sell this xbox and wondering if ye'd know much a retail store would take it for?

Its the white one, with the hard drive, 13.8Gbs, if that makes sense, odd number. Good condition and with the wireless adapter.

Just wondering, they aint open and Id like to sell tomorow, but not looking to dragging my ass in if Il get almost nothing. Thanks if I get an answer before tomorow guys.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Jimbobjoeyman

What you get wont be worth the petrol to drive in.
    Sell it on adverts or donedeal.

Gamestop buy consoles and games for next to nothing and then sell the same console or game for an arm and a leg its how they profit :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 24 ItsChip

Hmmm yeah true but I was told about two weeks ago that they would give me 95 cash, not store credit, but I really just walked in and said How much would ye buy an xbox for, he asked what model and I said I think its got about 15gbs of memory, white. He said 95 cash, but Im sure he thinks Ive a slim one. The very new ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭MiniNukinfuts

I'd say he got a bit confused with the models. I'd imagine the white 20gb with no HDMI would go for around €60/80

Yeah true, I can see myself getting maybe 35 cash tops. Not great but Im in a rush to sell.

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭MiniNukinfuts

Well, just ring up tomorrow asking "how much is the trade in value for a 20gb xbox 360?"

He/she should tell you then and there.

• Advertisement

Yeah will do. Cheers anyway for the advice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Hahaha 95 cash! What was that guy smoking...

Last time I checked Game were offering about 15 cash for the 20gb and something like 22 credit.

Not worth it. Sell it privately, you'd get at least 50 quid.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 KaLi_78

For 20GB Xbox you won't get much so like lads said sell on DoneDeal and you might get couple of quid more

I had my limited MW2 250 gb console for sale and they offered to me 100 € trade in credit or 95 € cash so I sold on DoneDeal very quick (half an hour) for 130 € (just console +2 pads) now I'm waiting for my brand new MW3 edition :P

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭malascoile

KaLi_78 wrote: »
    For 20GB Xbox you won't get much so like lads said sell on DoneDeal and you might get couple of quid more

I had my limited MW2 250 gb console for sale and they offered to me 100 € trade in credit or 95 € cash so I sold on DoneDeal very quick (half an hour) for 130 € (just console +2 pads) now I'm waiting for my brand new MW3 edition :P

How much is the mw3 edition??

• Registered Users Posts: 16 KaLi_78

malascoile wrote: »
    How much is the mw3 edition??

299.97 € avaiable for pre-order in GameStop
    320gb hard drive,2 pads, copy of MW3

BTW anyone from Limerick wants to get copy of MW3 for 45 € new I'm getting hardened edition so I don't need second copy witch I'll get with console any one interested please PM

• Advertisement
Advertisement