Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gym equipment

Options
  • 28-10-2011 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

I'm looking to buy a treadmill or a cross trainer! Not sure which yet!
    I've been advised not to purchase from Argos! I would rather not have to assemble it myself when I bring it home! I have a van to transport it!

So, my question is...........Where would I able able to purchase any of the above at a 'good' price??? Anyone know of any offers going or where I could start looking?? In Letterkenny, Strabane, Lifford, Derry, Ballybofey or surrounding areas?? :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭paulmclaughlin

Take a look at this post

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=2056434799

Not in Donegal, I know, but still useful.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭dunna

Wow! Pity I can't make it to Dublin tomorrow!

Wonder will everything be gone by tomorrow!

Thanks for the info Paul :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 CB11

you could try Elverys sports shop in Letterkenny.They can deliver it & assemble it too. They normally have a range of cross trainers, treadmill, bikes etc.They all come with some sort of warranty too if anything did go wrong.

Advertisement