Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BF3: Direct2Drive €39

Options
  • 29-10-2011 12:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭

I'm thinking of downloading BF3 from d2d for €39. Seems to be the cheapest and fastest way of doing it. Any potential problems/things omitted by doing it this way?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭lemon_remon

make sure it's the limited edition and you get Back to Karand for free

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

dango wrote: »
    I'm thinking of downloading BF3 from d2d for €39. Seems to be the cheapest and fastest way of doing it. Any potential problems/things omitted by doing it this way?

Is it pc format ?

Don't
    Hassle Headshot and AGB have had with it crashing

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭dango

Yeah was thinking of getting it for the PC. However the lack of a reasonably priced limited edition version online and considering there are problems with it when installed, I might wait till tomorrow and get it in a b&m shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Stingerbar

you can get it for as low as 20 euros online (works fine for me)
    www.dlcompare.com

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

I got fed up with Gamestop not delivering my pre-order before the weekend so I bought it from here for €18.89. Worked out fine, had the key in half an hour. Russian version but I followed the instructions to change the language with no problems, got it running straight away.

Only the standard edition but the Karkand DLC should only be an extra $10 in a month's time.

Back to Gamestop tomorrow for a refund with the unopened package when it arrives :).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Well gamestop has limited edition for 39.99eu so not much difference

Advertisement