Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foot doc needed !!!

Options
  • 29-10-2011 12:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi, can anyone advise me where I can find a good chiropedist or foot doctor? Ive just moved to tuam and dont know of any.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,900 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Hi, can anyone advise me where I can find a good chiropedist or foot doctor? Ive just moved to tuam and dont know of any.

I have no experience of either of them but there is the iStep place on Vicar Street beside the Rustic Vaults.
    There is another place between the Little Italy restaurant and St. Mary's Cathedral down High St.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 maydaymayday

Hi Mars bar, i went for the 1st one you mentioned and ive discovered they have a website, so loads of help to get me sorted :-).
    Ive made an appointment so fingers crossed!! Thanks a mill again.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,900 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Hi Mars bar, i went for the 1st one you mentioned and ive discovered they have a website, so loads of help to get me sorted :-).
    Ive made an appointment so fingers crossed!! Thanks a mill again.

No problem, good luck! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭LFC Murphy

Second istep. Very helpful.

Advertisement