Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Singer wants band in North East

• 29-10-2011 1:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Singer / Guitarist looking for any and all musicians to form a kick ass rock band.

I'm based in Monaghan but will travel to Belfast or Dublin for the right bunch of lads or ladies.

You don't need to be John Bonham or Steve Vai, just like a good solid rock song.

Heres myself with a previous outfit, which lost members to emigration (& laziness). It's a bit of a rough and ready recording and performance but it's all I have from this band.

I'm male, 30 and into Pearl Jam, Pixies, Alice in Chains, giveamanakick, Morrissey, Paul Simon, Tupac, Tom Waits, Jeff & Tim Buckley, Paul Brady, QOTSO, SOAD, RATM, em, etc. :)

Have good gear, willing to travel, committed. What more can I say?

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement