If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MONITOR AUDIO BRONZE BX2 & Marantz PM6004

Options
  • 29-10-2011 2:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi

Just wondering Can you do me a deal on "Monitor audio bronze bx2 & Marantz PM6004" shipped to wexford ?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi norp.

The best I could offer at the moment would be £539.90 delviered and this would also include 6m of good quality speaker cable to suit to the monitor audios.

Let me know what you think.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 norp

Thanks kenny.

That deal sounds great, but i won't be able to buy them till next tuesday if that is all right with you?.

And would i be able to pay with two separate visa cards, because i use a 3v visa card and the maximum top up per card is 350 euro, but i'll figger something out if i'm not able to use separate cards.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Norp.

Taking the two card shouldn't be a problem.

We have good stock of both so give us a buzz when you are ready.

tel : 0044 333 900 0071.

ATB

Dave
    norp wrote: »
    Thanks kenny.

That deal sounds great, but i won't be able to buy them till next tuesday if that is all right with you?.

And would i be able to pay with two separate visa cards, because i use a 3v visa card and the maximum top up per card is 350 euro, but i'll figger something out if i'm not able to use separate cards.

Thanks

Hi

Thanks, so will i just call tuesday an ask for that deal? or do i need to talk to some one here to get that deal? because £539.90 delviered with some good quality cable is a good deal.

Thanks.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hey norp.

If you PM me your Name and address along with a contact number then I can have the order placed onto our system to ensure you get the deal.

You can then call us when you have the funds :)

• Advertisement

PM sent

Thanks

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.