Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LOST Memory Stick!

Options
  • 29-10-2011 8:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭

I lost my Memory stick in the Library, Mountjoy Square last Thursday... i know it's a long shot but if anybody has seen it, please PM me. It's a 4 gb Blue Data Traveller usb, and has a small red chain attached to it that looks like a flip flop. THANKS!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭00MARTZ00

i know it sounds obvious but id start with the library staff, porters desks, lecturers and maybe stick up a poster in the library and check the area around wherever you were in the library often people leave any data sticks found beside the computer they were left in.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,217 ✭✭✭overshoot

if you get it back you should change the name of it to your name & class or your phone number. seen a few passed back that way. otherwise follow martz's advice. good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭amy1plus2

Since starting in September this year, I've found 3 memory sticks! Twice in the computers down in the canteen, handed them into the girl that runs the shop and once in the library and handed that into the librarian - cant remember what they looked like though- hope you find it

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭camz09

found it! thanks guys :)

Advertisement