Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 year old likes to headbutt

Options
  • 29-10-2011 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭

my 2 year old has gotten into a habbit of headbutting and hitting his mother just his mother not me, am just wondering if anyne knows any way to get him to stop, as she is pregnant and hormonal and now feels the child hates her, ive tried telling him off but it just dosent seem to work when she tells him off he breaks down into fits of hysterics any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

must just be one of those child things,my sons new girlfriend has a two year old girl,and she does the same thing

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭czrewor

My son went through it, and it use to freak us out as he did it into our concrete living room wall, if you see him/her running at speed at the wall just be careful, tis only phase.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭mohawk

My two year old headbutts both me and his dad and we can't get him to stop so would love to hear any ideas of how to put a stop to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

yeah im hoping its just a phase but herself is pregnant so therefor a little hormonal and now thinks the child hates her obviously we know its not the case but its getting hard for her to tell him off

Advertisement