Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I want to swap borderlands for something on steam

Options
  • 29-10-2011 1:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭

I've a spare copy of Borderlands. If anyone wants it I'm open to offers for trade over steam. Interested in games and TF2 items.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Raghken

Kadongy wrote: »
    I've a spare copy of Borderlands. If anyone wants it I'm open to offers for trade over steam. Interested in games and TF2 items.
    Check out the Steam Trading forums for more people trading. Borderlands won't go for much though considering its been on sale a lot recently.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Andy!!

Is it possible to swap any game you have on steam for another? Or does it have to be a brand new duplicate purchase...

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭ríomhaire

Andy!! wrote: »
    Is it possible to swap any game you have on steam for another? Or does it have to be a brand new duplicate purchase...
    It has to be in your Steam "inventory" so one that's on your account and you've played can't be swapped.

Advertisement