Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battle Log

Options
  • 29-10-2011 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭

Is anyone having any issues logging into Battlelog.com?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Battlelog.com is not an EA site, you've just given your EA login to complete strangers.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

i have to admit.... i like it now...

in beta it was the worse thing ever, but now when it is properly working, i find it really damn good platform.

i dont care much about all that facebook bull****, but it is really easy to play with lads, track your stats, check your game logs. It works really damn fast too.

How did you sign up!?

I have an EA account from 2009, but I cant sign in with that, as my gamertag isn't linked with it. I cannot find anywhere to add my gamertag.

Also the instructions in the game are shi*e!! All it says is go to battlelog.battlefield.com. When you go there you get a login screen. Show how are you supposed to login if you havent get an account!?

Typical EA crap. They are very quickly becoming the worst games company in my eyes!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

i have to admit.... i like it now...

in beta it was the worse thing ever, but now when it is properly working, i find it really damn good platform.

i dont care much about all that facebook bull****, but it is really easy to play with lads, track your stats, check your game logs. It works really damn fast too.

I must admit I leave it on in the background constantly and it tempts me into a game very easily when I am meant to be working. And I've never looked over my stats in a game so intensely before until this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭dre_jspeed

How did you sign up!?

I have an EA account from 2009, but I cant sign in with that, as my gamertag isn't linked with it. I cannot find anywhere to add my gamertag.

Also the instructions in the game are shi*e!! All it says is go to battlelog.battlefield.com. When you go there you get a login screen. Show how are you supposed to login if you havent get an account!?

Typical EA crap. They are very quickly becoming the worst games company in my eyes!!

Same here, very annoying

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭farreca

I tell you what's more annoying - having an EA account which is linked to your gamertag and still not being able to login.

I can log into every other ea site bar the battlelog one.

No multiplayer fun for me yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

What is your Battle Log login lads? Is it your EA username and password or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

its your email

Advertisement