Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halloween Special

Options
  • 29-10-2011 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hey lads,

Peter here from Cork, Since I post here the most thought I share bits and pieces with ya. Over the last few months myself and Conn have devised a mockumentary showing what it's like to try and make it in the entertainment world in Ireland.

It involves stand up comedy, mindreading, magic and poetry. We intend to basically send off the episodes to various TV stations and all that jazz. Anyways feel free to have a look and critique away mad. Since this is the magic forum there is of course magic involved for the "haunted" part of the episode so hopefully you'll enjoy that part. We put alot of effort into it now in fairness..

It's Halloween special, starts off just tad slow but honestly picks up in pace, plus famous comic Karl Spain makes an appearance :D

By the way myself and Komedy Konn went around performing poetry,mindreading,comedy and magic around Patrick St Cork City last Saturday promoting the episode. The kicker was that we were in nothing but our underwear :) I'll throw up a link to those pictures too. We were followed by a camera crew so I'll get vid up asap once edited. We got into 3 papers and Redfm radio station covered the story...my mam is so proud! Magic in undies goes down really well though..thats what I will say!

Anyways sorry lads thats enough of my babbling here's a link to the Halloween Special episode : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzp62cmKpGk&feature=youtu.be

Pics of us in our underwear in Cork city can be seen here : http://s1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee475/sorcerersapprentice1/

Shur hope ye enjoy it lads, next one involves some mindreading :)

Cheers,

Pete

Advertisement