Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Test Your Hype! (Saturday, 10/12/11)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭chueytoo

Kuro Tao wrote: »
    I can't see any reason why KoF shouldn't be run on PS3 too, unless anyone has any major objections?

In before Xinkai has a major objection to xbox :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

I'll be in Dublin with friends so I'll pop around, I won't enter mind you but just to check the the place out!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

Fergus_ wrote: »
    I'll be in Dublin with friends so I'll pop around, I won't enter mind you but just to check the the place out!

why not enter?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

I'm afraid busy December has claimed this weekend from me too.

I won't be able to make it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

Looks like I'm still on for this one. Looking forward to it too.

• Advertisement

deathrider wrote: »
    Looks like I'm still on for this one. Looking forward to it too.

good stuff man, still playing kung or did ya make a switch like ya thought about?

why not enter?

I won't be staying around long, doubt my friends would want to stay long :pac:

They don't really have much interest in FGs

good stuff man, still playing kung or did ya make a switch like ya thought about?

I started test-driving Kitana last night. Loving her speed. She's a lot of fun to play as.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

I won't be staying around long, doubt my friends would want to stay long :pac:

They don't really have much interest in FGs

Terrible friends, find new ones.

I started test-driving Kitana last night. Loving her speed. She's a lot of fun to play as.

another kitana,the chance of a kitana mirror at TYH high at this point lol

yea shes pretty nice alright,got some flashy stuff,gotta love those unbreakable fan combos aswell

dont worry if u go top tier and pick baraka no would would blame u,im the only one who see how op he is though :pac:

• Advertisement

another kitana,the chance of a kitana mirror at TYH high at this point lol

yea shes pretty nice alright,got some flashy stuff,gotta love those unbreakable fan combos aswell

dont worry if u go top tier and pick baraka no would would blame u,im the only one who see how op he is though :pac:

Didn't realise it was going to be wall to wall Kitanas at the touney, lol. I decided I'd go with her or Ermac. She just suits my playstyle a lot better than Ermac does.

Screw you, and your pet tarkatan :pac:

Didn't realise it was going to be wall to wall Kitanas at the touney, lol. I decided I'd go with her or Ermac. She just suits my playstyle a lot better than Ermac does.

Screw you, and your pet tarkatan :pac:

ye i think there prob just be two there thou,jun plays ermac2..think hes might be using kang for this thou,not sure

ermac has some big damage aswell,very punishable if his wakeup game goes wrong though,no armor except for xray
    (kitana has armor on ex "back that ass up" after startup)

yea and its feeding time :pac::pac::pac:

ye i think there prob just be two there thou,jun plays ermac2..think hes might be using kang for this thou,not sure

ermac has some big damage aswell,very punishable if his wakeup game goes wrong though,no armor except for xray
    (kitana has armor on ex "back that ass up" after startup)

yea and its feeding time :pac::pac::pac:

Remember when that move used to be the Square Wave Punch. She was a classy gal once, lol.

Remember when that move used to be the Square Wave Punch. She was a classy gal once, lol.

that was sonya who had the square wave,i miss her not having it in this,same with her upkicks only being part of her xray :(

but yea the animation on kitana's one used to be different..i think

that was sonya who had the square wave,i miss her not having it in this,same with her upkicks only being part of her xray :(

but yea the animation on kitana's one used to be different..i think

Yeah, Sonya packed it in the first game, but Kiatana had it in the second.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭the 1st hardter

ah here, im irish kitana and we all know it......flashy droppable combos ftw

ah here, im irish kitana and we all know it.....

only because i choose not to play her :pac:

I got this :D

ah here, im irish kitana and we all know it......flashy droppable combos ftw

I'll be your understudy so :p

Sorry but it's me and Joe that are Irish Kitanas. Our matches are the hypest

• Advertisement

I'kk be the under-understudy then.

Seriously though, I've been working my Kitana in the training room, and I'm really enjoying her. She has some really sick combos (some of which look a lot better than they hurt, but what can ya do?). No sure how well I'll be able to pull this when I move from stick to pad for TYH though.

u wont enter though so kitana player pass revoked :p

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭the 1st hardter

She has some really sick combos (some of which look a lot better than they hurt, but what can ya do?). No sure how well I'll be able to pull this when I move from stick to pad for TYH though.

WHAT PART OF FLASHY DROPPABLE COMBOS DID YOU NOT GET!!!!!

some people dont drop them :pac::pac::pac:

I like flashy droppable combos. It adds even more risk to a match. Would you like a side of risk with that risk?

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭Kuro Tao

New rule added to TYH, every character is banned except Kitana. Get hype. :D

wel all know the hypest match is gonna be IGotThis vs The Best:p

chueytoo wrote: »

Who won that match-up last time? I didn't see it... But I sure as hell heard it :P

Kuro Tao wrote: »
    New rule added to TYH, every character is banned except Kitana. Get hype. :D

does it count if i pick shang and soul steal kitana?
    thinking of player shang just for the "bug",its so dirty ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Jun_DP101

chueytoo wrote: »

*allthebest

Advertisement