Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nitelink oct 30th

Options
  • 29-10-2011 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭

Does anyone know if there is a nitelink this sunday from town? Website not too helpful. I know it says no sun service but is there one on a bank hol sun?
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,411 ✭✭✭✭Victor

That would seem to suggest no. Check with Finnegans, which would at least get you to Bray.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

As far as I know the finnegan's goes on Sunday's of bank holidays. The 3 o'clock one from outside cleary's is €7. The 1 o'clock one only goes to Bray.

I'm hoping it's going anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭woop

both finno's(3am and 1am) are running this sunday/monday morning

see you on the bus :)

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Matt Le Tissue

cheers guys, Finnegans are defo running, but nitelink isn't, seems to me they're missing an oppurtunity, ah well. See yis on the bus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Dunphus

woop wrote: »

The 1am go to Greystones though? Doesn't seem like it does from what I see on their site

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Dunphus wrote: »
    woop wrote: »

The 1am go to Greystones though? Doesn't seem like it does from what I see on their site

Nope it doesn't.

Advertisement