Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

banshee in Ducketts' Grove??

Options
  • 29-10-2011 3:06pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just saw on the weekend's paper that Ducketts' Grove has a banshee!!I presume this sprang from the programme made there by the yanks on paddy's Day. How could a house of the name of Duckett have a banshee??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Jacques Thelad

Mary White has moved in.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Mary White has moved in.
    :D:D:D:D
    Seriously though, never heard any mention of a banshee there til the Paddywhackery programme was filmed there.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,121 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Apparently it's the lady that used to live there who died, ages ago.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Doubt Miss Brady would be haunting the place,even if she were that would be a ghost, not a banshee.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

Banshee smanshee!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭maccored

load of wallocks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭lucylu

Last year I found US Program online and broke my heart laughing at it! :D
    They found a comb, a dead "suicide" crow and left cigarettes for the banshee
    There was sheep in the fields nearby and dogs barking and a fox they were picking up those sounds..

The funniest bit was when they referred to John Pender and a City Counciller . as if!

Advertisement