Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Groupon Dublin - Xtra Vision Deal

Options
  • 29-10-2011 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭

Hi,

I purchased an offer from this website. It was Xtra Vision Direct and with silver package for €8.99 for ten weeks, which enables purchaser to get 2 DVD/Blue Rays every time.

They emailed voucher code this morning, however this code is not working on their website(Xtra Vision one) when i try and register.

Anyone have this problem?

Link http://www.groupon.ie/deals/dublin-special/xtra-vision/1269024?nlp=&CID=IE_CRM_1_0_0_297&a=1768

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

Have you contacted groupon?

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭sam27

Tried by phone and twitter and email.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,898 ✭✭✭billyhead

Try using the security code because that worked for me. Te voucher code did not work but when I used the security code according to my account the 1st payment deduction will be due in January 7th 2012 i.e 10 weeks as per the deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭inspiron6000

I've the same problem as OP. Tried the security code and voucher code and a combination of both. Soooo annoying!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 dap2011

thanks billyhead, found your post when I searched on google. I had tried the security code but I never copped that the date that came up was 10 wks away (thought I was being directed to normal credit card signup without voucher). Sorted now - cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭sam27

Security Code does not work either.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭irlgirl

Im having the same prob ive emailed them but theyill hardly get back to us until tuesday

• Registered Users Posts: 11 lasher

Yep, neither the security code nor the voucher code will work for me either.
    Ridiculous.

Any more suggestions folks? Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭irlgirl

security code just worked for me

• Registered Users Posts: 6 horse236

irlgirl wrote: »
    security code just worked for me
    case sensitive

• Advertisement

Can't even get on to the sign-up page now!

Sorry guys, am I missing something - you just copied and pasted your security code off the pdf voucher that was e-mailed out to you yeah? All caps and numbers yeah?

You didn't have to put in Groupon or anything like that did ye or put in the voucher number or ref number? Is it OK to check-out with Paypal?

Driving me mad - wanted to pick a couple of DVDs tonight, but looks like it'll be Tuesday at this rate when I can call them.

lasher wrote: »
    Sorry guys, am I missing something - you just copied and pasted your security code off the pdf voucher that was e-mailed out to you yeah? All caps and numbers yeah?

You didn't have to put in Groupon or anything like that did ye or put in the voucher number or ref number? Is it OK to check-out with Paypal?

Driving me mad - wanted to pick a couple of DVDs tonight, but looks like it'll be Tuesday at this rate when I can call them.

Yep,

Just copied th code and bobs your uncle (well maybe not)

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Bottle

Copy and paste of the security code just worked for me. Thanks for the advice.:)

The only poor thing about this deal is that the DVDs on offer are not the most recent releases so the selection available is a little off putting

Advertisement