Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vmaxx.ie and paypal % question

Options
  • 29-10-2011 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭

Just two quick questions .
    Has anyone used amaxx.ie yet because they have free delivery on a monitor I want but I'm not sure if there reliable .
    And does anyone know what % hwvs charge for payment via paypal .
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭deceit

I personally wouldnt use them after looking at there site. I have never heard of them or seen any mention of them on here

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

deceit wrote: »
    I personally wouldnt use them after looking at there site. I have never heard of them or seen any mention of them on here
    Yeah I was thinking that myself .
    Does anyone know about paypal though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭deceit

blobby360 wrote: »

I'm nearly sure its about 10% last time I made an order I seen that figure, could have changed. You would be much better off using bank transfer with them as will save a fair bit and its not as hard as it seems.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

deceit wrote: »
    blobby360 wrote: »

I'm nearly sure its about 10% last time I made an order I seen that figure, could have changed. You would be much better off using bank transfer with them as will save a fair bit and its not as hard as it seems.
    WOW 10% I thought it was only 3% I might just wait to find out for sure....

Advertisement