Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second hand computer shop.

• 29-10-2011 6:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭

Hi, Is there any second hand computer shops in Limerick as need a new or preferably second hand monitor and any ideas of costs?Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭iora_rua

Don't know about Microsoft stuff, but CompuB on O'Connell Street might be able to help with iMac inquiries - www.compub.ie - click on 'store' and then check out the 'used/ex-demo etc' panel on the right. The prices are a bit eye-watering, unfortunately!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭skyguy19

there is a computer repair shop in Davis street very reasonable

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Red Neck Hughie

Have one here - you can have it for free. I'm in castletroy, can drop it to you if you're stuck. Only catch is it's a old school bulky type....

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Adverts.ie usually has some deals going as well

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭SnoopyGunner

MCS computer technology centre on Parnell St. sell re-conditioned computers so it be worth enquiring there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

MCS computer technology centre on Parnell St. sell re-conditioned computers so it be worth enquiring there.

Dont go here, Very expensive.

Barry in Expert PC Repair by Raheen Church should be able to help, besides that, the chinese/indian shops around that have compuers in the windows, there are a few on Thomas St./Parnell St. Area

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,470 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Indeed, MCS sure know how to charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭SnoopyGunner

Oops, didn't know they were expensive... Just saw a sign in the window as I passed the store lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭cards

Cheers for the suggestions and thanks for the offer Red Neck Hughie but only have limited space so will have to get flatscreen again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,279 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

You can buy a brand new 22" LCD monitor here for €120 including shipping:

http://www.pixmania.ie/ie/uk/9774091/art/philips/221v2sb-21-5-full-hd-lcd.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 983 ✭✭✭daveob007

i have a dell 15" flat screen in perfect cond for 60 euro if you want,,i will pm my phone number,living in the city.

Advertisement