Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water cooling - advice needed

Options
  • 29-10-2011 6:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭

HI THERE

I CURRENTLY HAVE AN BAY RESERVOIR , BUT I AM Looking to add an frozen q res for visual appearance inside the case. would this be ok, or would it cause problem,

also i wasthinking of adding another rad. ??

could anyone lend some advice . thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭deceit

maxokeeffe wrote: »
    HI THERE

I CURRENTLY HAVE AN BAY RESERVOIR , BUT I AM Looking to add an frozen q res for visual appearance inside the case. would this be ok, or would it cause problem,

also i wasthinking of adding another rad. ??

could anyone lend some advice . thanks

Too be honest you would be better off with just one res as them more you put in the more resistance the water has so needing a stronger pump.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭maxokeeffe

deceit wrote: »
    Too be honest you would be better off with just one res as them more you put in the more resistance the water has so needing a stronger pump.

many thanks mate for that , what about an additional rad

many thanks mate for that , what about an additional rad

What pump are you using and what size is your existing rad and the new one you want to fit?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭maxokeeffe

deceit wrote: »
    What pump are you using and what size is your existing rad and the new one you want to fit?

it is the Alphacool VPP655 - T12 pump, and im using an Watercool HTF4 3x140 LT black. i want to fit an additional Aquacomputer airplex modularity system 240 mm, aluminum fins, rad.

could i use another res in the loop????

it is the Alphacool VPP655 - T12 pump, and im using an Watercool HTF4 3x140 LT black. i want to fit an additional Aquacomputer airplex modularity system 240 mm, aluminum fins, rad.

could i use another res in the loop????

I think if thats the 1500ltr per hr version it could handle even 3 480mm rads. I've two of them running 3 480 mm rads myself. You could stick the extra rad and res in if you wanted.

• Advertisement
Advertisement