Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hitachi 13x rental - advice

• 29-10-2011 6:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

<>

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭lab man

HI jim jan,

maybe you can get an out of work track machine driver i'd think it would be worth your while for finishing the ground etc. you'd get one pretty cheap at the mo i'd say .. just a thought, as track machines are pretty dangerous machines :)

p.s. you need a ticket to drive it, by right, as health and safety can stop you driving it there and then,if they come and see you

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Joe the Plumber

Good advice lab man. Every job has a skill and an experienced driver will do the job twice as good in half the time.

Konocking a house isnt just a case of flatening it with a digger. You have to seperate all the materials so you can dispose of them.

Slate, glass from windows, insulation, roof timbers, internal joinery, any carpet or lino that kind of thing, they all need to be seperated out so you can send them to recycling centres.

If the walls and foundations are not just pure concrete an inert landfill site wont let you in with the stuff and then your in trouble.

I would say there is more manual work in it. Half a day for a digger when its all striped out should knock it and break it up ready for disposal.

You would want to know if you are taking the concrete part of it off-site as that would want to be planned so your machine isnt parked up while you are trying to organise trucks to cart it away.

I would advise you to bargain down the lowest tender and get it done professionally.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 306 ✭✭audi a4 2008

hi ,this is not a job for someone that has no experince in what to do.
    small handy jobs with a mini-digger around the garden fine,not knocking a house.
    if u are looking for someone pm me as i have all tickets for machines,banksman/slinger
    im also experinced in demolition.i have refences from fellow boardies that ive done work for too.

also if u just want advice pm me i will gladly help. audi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 JimJan

<>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,551 ✭✭✭keep going

not sure wether you are for real or not but by the sounds of it get someone to do it ,if you dont damage something or someone you will leave a poor job after you

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭Bizzum

Best of luck JimJan

You the man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 JimJan

Ok, this is apparantly not the right place to ask questions.
    This thread can be closed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

[MOD] If the OP chooses to withdraw from the thread and delete their posts, there's little merit in leaving it open.
    It DOES smack of very bad manners though. :(

Thread closed. [/MOD]

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement