Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anywhere to get Halloween costume before 11am tomorrow?

• 29-10-2011 7:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Last minute decision means I need any old kind of halloween costume before 11am tomorrow because I have to leave to go somewhere at that time.

I heard Mr. Price at Roxboro had some for sale, but don't open until 12 on a Sunday according to their facebook page.

Any other ideas guys? I'm not fussy, doesn't have to be spectacular, just cheap and anything that falls into the category of a 'halloween costume'. Otherwise I'll be going down the homemade DIY route!

Thanks in advance, genuinely really appreciate it cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭overthebridge

Try dunnes on childers road or Tesco at coonagh roundabout. I think dunnes are open til 10 and tesco is 24hours ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Neadine

Woodies do costumes in their Party Zone section, but not sure if they are open that early.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

2 euro stores have a fair bit of stuff, as does lidl/adli/dunnes/tesco. Saw the costume show had people queuing outside it on ellen street yesterday!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

You could always go back to old faithful black plastic bag

Advertisement