Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diageo Dundalk

Options
  • 29-10-2011 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭

Could someone please point me in the direction of Whereabouts on the Carrick road Diageo is? I cannot seem to find it anywhere, i have to travel there from Derry in a couple of days, thanks in advance
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Hanzer

Pretty sure this is it

• Registered Users Posts: 12,089 ✭✭✭✭P. Breathnach

Hanzer wrote: »
    Pretty sure this is it

Yup. The Harp Brewery, right beside the railway station. Known locally as "the Harp".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Corsendonk

Follow your nose, I use to always get lost in Dundalk but you could always smell the brewery as you approached it:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭10green bottles

Pop into the old gaol across the road,get some history while you are in the Thowwwn :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭Johnny Foreigner

marty2002 wrote: »
    Could someone please point me in the direction of Whereabouts on the Carrick road Diageo is? I cannot seem to find it anywhere, i have to travel there from Derry in a couple of days, thanks in advance

Follow the signs to Dundalk train station. Diageo is adjacent to it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭annex

Although it is located on The Carrick Road I think the entrance is around the corner on MacEntee Ave.

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭marty2002

thanks everyone.

Advertisement