Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

free LAND + STABLE for the right horse

Options
  • 29-10-2011 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

hi all
    we`ve got 10 acres + stables + barn lookin for a horse to join ours idealy a rescue horse would be nice or would consider anyone willing to muck in
    cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭boxerly

where where :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Moved from A&PI, probably better suited here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 benji2292

Hi, im interested in mucking in, where are u situated?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭marley123

Hi - where are you??

Would love to take on a Rescue Pony for my little girl but just can't afford the full livery fees..

• Registered Users Posts: 18 missbutler

hi all interested
    we`re located in tramore co. waterford

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 mixyfyn

Hi missbutler. Whilst i hope all goes smoothly with your offer of free stables and grazing, I had to warn you of what happened to me. I offered the use of grazing and stables to an aquaintance who proceeded to leave the horses untended, which meant it fell to me to water and check them. It all became very ugly with him refusing to take basic care of his animals, no footcare etc and definately no worming. He was abusive and when removing his animals caused damage and also mistreated the horses in the process ( which was witnessed by a teenage family member who was most distressed). I appreciate that not everyone is as horrible as this, but I would advise you to make sure that you know what you are getting into. Some people are just happy to take and don't value things that aren't theirs or that they don't have to pay for.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭hollysf

The IHWT are always looking for foster homes

Advertisement