Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can you get a Halloween costume for sunday?

Options
  • 29-10-2011 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭

Do any boardsies know where you can get Buy / hire a Halloween costume on a sunday other than tesco of course. Would be most grateful to find one at such late notice.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,210 ✭✭✭argosy2006

go as a nudist

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

argosy2006 wrote: »
    go as a nudist

There's a little hint in your username. :D

There or any other shop in Dublin! I got mine last year in the card gallery. Yeah it's pre-packed crap but sure it did the trick. (or treat).

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭CyberJuice

you left it real late,i was in town earlier and the q's around all the costume shops where crazy,youd think there was some kind of special events goin on in the stores,celebrity appearances or soemthing with the amount of people around, try the second floor in stephens green centre,theres 2 shops right bside each other that sell costumes,beside the food court, but youd wana go really asap coz you couldnt even get in the door of the shops earlier with the people that was there

Advertisement