Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LCVP

• 29-10-2011 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

hi i was wondering what exactly is lcvp and is there any point doing it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭AnamGlas

LCVP is a subject that prepares you for the outside world; getting your CV sorted, work experience, understanding job entitlements/positions/rights/privileges and all that craic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,599 ✭✭✭✭CIARAN_BOYLE

Its not an easy 70 points as advertised in many schools but another source of pressure in exam year in its own right

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 skibbereen lad 690

yeah i know its ****e :confused:
    but you have to do it no choice yeah you can refuse to do it but you can also fail your leaving cert:eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

yeah i know its ****e :confused:
    but you have to do it no choice yeah you can refuse to do it but you can also fail your leaving cert:eek::eek::eek::eek:
    Am...no? You don't have to do it haha :P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,234 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

You also cannot do it unless you are doing certain combinations of subjects.

• Advertisement
Advertisement