Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

beef nuts

• 29-10-2011 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭

I was passing a Kerry co op shop today [not my local] asked for 5 bags of beef nuts, got high energy ones ,when I got home and took them out of car I noticed the bags had a pic of freisan heifers on them.I rang back the shop thinking I got dairy nuts but they are closed till tuesday .They are a white and blue bag called high energy nuts does anyone know are they beef or dairy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭Bizzum

mikeoh wrote: »
    I was passing a Kerry co op shop today [not my local] asked for 5 bags of beef nuts, got high energy ones ,when I got home and took them out of car I noticed the bags had a pic of freisan heifers on them.I rang back the shop thinking I got dairy nuts but they are closed till tuesday .They are a white and blue bag called high energy nuts does anyone know are they beef or dairy

Probably won't make much difference Mike. Feed away, the cattle won't mind!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭snowman707

Bizzum wrote: »
    Probably won't make much difference Mike. Feed away, the cattle won't mind!

just as long as they haven't got high cal mag and you are feeding bulls,

op did the bags have a label with the ingredients?

snowman707 wrote: »
    just as long as they haven't got high cal mag and you are feeding bulls,

op did the bags have a label with the ingredients?

I considered that eventuality.................But thought 5 bags probably wouldn't do harm!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭sh1tstirrer

Bizzum wrote: »
    I considered that eventuality.................But thought 5 bags probably wouldn't do harm!
    You are like Gallagher now trying to close the stable door when the horse has bolted :D

You are like Gallagher now trying to close the stable door when the horse has bolted :D

Horse?????????? What Horse?
    I swear the door was open when I got here!:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭vanderbadger

:D

Advertisement