Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bruno 11 weeks old

• 29-10-2011 10:03pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 318 ✭✭

it has been 3 weeks since i got my bull terrier and thankfully bruno has calmed down a a lot, next week he is going for 1 on 1 dog training up in dog training ireland then a few days later he is starting puppy socialization. To my surprise he hasn't done anything too bad yet apart from the normal chewing that teething pups do. Brought him to the vet last weekend to get his final vaccination and all good, the vet said hes absolutely perfect, he also said he would run away with him so if he ever goes missing i know where i'll go to first :D when i got him he was 6.7kg at 8 weeks now he is 9.3kg at 11 weeks so he is coming on really nicely. here's a few pics of him hope you enjoy them
    15.jpg
    seeing his reflection for the first time, he was amazed by it.
    158.jpg
    157.jpg
    156-1.jpg
    155-1.jpg
    154.jpg
    153-1.jpg
    152-1.jpg
    yes he is a little bachelor with his leopards print bed :D
    more good news is that my other dog is kinda getting use to him.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 SmoMo

What a little cutie he is. Congratulations to your new family member:)and please pm me your address and tell me when you`re NOT home:Denjoy the little bundle of fun.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 318 ✭✭chris139ryan

SmoMo wrote: »
    What a little cutie he is. Congratulations to your new family member:)and please pm me your address and tell me when you`re NOT home:Denjoy the little bundle of fun.

pm'd and keys will be left outside so you have no difficulty getting in :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17 SmoMo

that`s very kind of you so i`ll come within the next few days to pick him up.I can`t wait.I`ll send you some pics of him so you can see how he is getting on:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭ziggy23

He is gorgeous! I have a little miniature schnauzer who is 12 weeks. He is chewing big time too. I got him a puppy kong and filled it with peanut butter so thats kinda distracted him from chewing other things...for the time being anyway:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

gorgeous lad! welcome to the wonderful (and slightly crazy) world of bullies :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

next week he is going for 1 on 1 dog training up in dog training ireland then a few days later he is starting puppy socialization.

It's VITAL that you send him to daycare too - around Feb when my guy will be back in action so I can see him!! :D :pac::pac::pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 318 ✭✭chris139ryan

gorgeous lad! welcome to the wonderful (and slightly crazy) world of bullies :D
    slightly crazy is an understatement :D
    tk123 wrote: »
    It's VITAL that you send him to daycare too - around Feb when my guy will be back in action so I can see him!! :D :pac::pac::pac:
    your paying for brunos day care awh thats very kind :D

Advertisement