Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone blue 555 unlock

Options
  • 29-10-2011 10:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

Hi,

Does anyone know how to unlock Vodafone blue 555. I have the unlock code,but i cant find the instructions on how to enter it in.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 sue_1512

vodafone are very slow to unlock you,if u forward me your unlock code, ill see if i can help

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 aoife24

Thanks for your reply. My friend won the phone, but he would like to stay with meteor. I'm prepay on vodafone so they give me 3 (NAC) unlock codes for some period of time. I have unlocked few 2 other phones before and some phones do ask for NAC when you put different operator sim cards in and for some phones the NAC code must be entered in particular order with different characters. But I cant find the exact instructions for this one. I will try to put difFerent sim in and see.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 sue_1512

Well. 13 months later, Im STILL waiting for an unlock code via email from then but thankfully, i no longer need it, as i got a different phone

sue_1512 wrote: »
    Well. 13 months later, Im STILL waiting for an unlock code via email from then but thankfully, i no longer need it, as i got a different phone

I got the email with NAC code back within few minutes. Also it first generated the NAC code on the web side and you should be able to see it right away. After that they also send it in the email. But that was quick too. Are you on bill pay on prepay. Not sure,maybe it is different on prepay.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

Thanks. I managed to unlock it with different sim card.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 godmother

Would anyone be able to help me.Got a vodafone 555 and a teenager came in and decided to log into facebook.Does anyone know how I can log her out?

Advertisement