Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have a phobia

• 30-10-2011 1:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

The New World Order.......discuss?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

How do you mean 'discuss' ?
    If it's your phobia, you should explain it / how it makes you feel, so that others can understand or give advice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 ImRighturWrong

i just put discuss?...because, i was curious to see what, if any, reactions i got to that phrase.....

Yes, i believe the new world order is upon us, but everywhere i look i see headless sheeple running around listening to rte news, reading tabloids and just generally thinking "it's just another depression".

These evil men/women at the top don't care about you sheeple.....profit over people all the way.

I'm still not understanding how this is a phobia for you? You haven't explained how it personally affects you and your day to day life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 ImRighturWrong

It's a phobia because i'm afraid of what the new world order order will mean for me and my family.....

I don't want to be a slave for some fascist regime..

do you?

there has been public reference made to it, by leading politicians, since the start of the 20th century?

Europe...what was that about, eh?.....just a stepping stone

The Vatican, WTF : http://www.cnbc.com/id/45013499/Vatican_Calls_for_Central_World_Bank_to_Be_Set_Up (there's a sheeple link for ya)

NATO....Obama.....where are all those alarm bells gone people?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭newmug

i just put discuss?...because, i was curious to see what, if any, reactions i got to that phrase.....

Yes, i believe the new world order is upon us, but everywhere i look i see headless sheeple running around listening to rte news, reading tabloids and just generally thinking "it's just another depression".

These evil men/women at the top don't care about you sheeple.....profit over people all the way.

No offence, but I think you're just paranoid. Where there's RTE, there's TV3, basically the anti-RTE. Where there's one-sided tabloids, there's alternative blogs and websites etc.

Why do you think NWO is evil? What way do you see it? I for one would like to seemore world co-operation. I am particularly facinated with the idea of a one-world currency. Think of it - no more exchange rates (which are guaranteeing that poor countries stay poor), ability to spend your cash anywhere in the world, true application of the principles of supply and demand and hence fairer distribution of wealth. eg why should people in China, who produce the most, earn the least? I think a single world currency would be a great thing for the people of the world, a great leveller or equaliser for people. If anything, it would hamper the efforts of greedy people lining their own pockets off the backs of others!

And you're right about the people at the top not caring about you. Thats just the way it is, NWO or not. So why should you care about them? Live your life as best you can for yourself, dont worry about the extremely remote possibility of a NWO happening, there's more to life!

• Advertisement

ImRighturWrong I am closing this thread as using the forum as a platform to soapbox is not permitted. If you wish to discuss such ideas that you have, with others then I would suggest a more appropriate forum might be Politics, Humanities or Conspiracy Theories. But please check their forum charters to see if you post is acceptable.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement