Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The roller disco in the 80s

Options
  • 30-10-2011 2:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭

Anybody remember the roller disco in the sports centre (off church st in cavan town) in the 80s?? that was class,,, there was 2 floors... one for beginners and the other for looneys, i was about 12 (1982) when i first hit the beginners floor... it was class,

i reckon a roller disco would go down a bomb now in cavan.. fierce craic falling over the gaff but pure harmless fun!!! determination to skate!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

and sure couple that with a place with an alcohol licenece... sure it'd be claaasss!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

I thought this was going to tell me there was one cause I'd love to give it a go.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 GERRYMAC65

I thought this was going to tell me there was one cause I'd love to give it a go.
    From what i remember everybody was ment to skate around the floor in the same direction,some went faster than others or elce did twists and stuff.However there was always 1 nutter who would decide to go around the wrong way,with dire results.:rolleyes:

Advertisement