Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halloween festivities ?

Options
  • 30-10-2011 11:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 710 ✭✭✭

Any fireworks displays or bonfires in Greystones this year?

Saw some kids out scavenging for bonfire wood yesterday which brought fond memories of the Grattan Park, Applewood Heights bonfire wars of the 80s.

Hopefully the PC crowd haven't closed down all the festivities.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭Huntthe

AS far as I can see there are no open spaces left for bonfires anymore. Also, aren't they illegal without a licence now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 710 ✭✭✭Blandpebbles

God! Seriously? How disappointing. And yet total strangers are allowed give sweets to kids... Ironic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

God! Seriously? How disappointing. And yet total strangers are allowed give sweets to kids... Ironic
    Well you've poopooed the notion of a shop selling sweets to kids, so they need to get their fix somehow!

:)

Touché

But who uses the term poo pooed these days? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Cheeky Chops

What number are you again? We must make sure to organise a mass convergence on the BP household. :D

• Advertisement

Too slow, already had most of rathdown and Redford at the door. Funny just had a kid say he only eats Hershey bars and not cadburys... I guess we have quite discerning goblins this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

Is there a bonfire up at the Grove Bar tonight ? There has been one every year for the past several years.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭luapenak

I can see what seems to be a fairly decent bonfire over burining in Kindelstown right now

Advertisement