Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kerastase dense- recharge supplements

• 30-10-2011 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hi,

Did anyone else try these kerastase supplements. Just wondering if they actually work or am I wasting my money! I've been using them for 6 wks and still no change:(
    Any feedback greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 lou_s

Hi Oat, I tried these without much success.very thin hair and I get very dry hair, scalp too and hairdresser recommended these. There used to be a brilliant kerastace shampoo I used that made a huge difference but it was discontinued sadly, these were recommended as alternative but they really didn't make my hair any healthier looking. Although maybe others have had a better experience? I didnt use them again after first box as expensive and no obvious results.
    Lou

• Registered Users Posts: 46 oat

yes that's what bothers me, they're so expensive! It said on the leaflet that it takes 8 weeks, I just thought I'd see some change after 6 weeks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 243 ✭✭trixie_belle12

Hi OP,

I tried these a few weeks ago however to be fair I only bought one pack which i think had about a 3 week supply so probably didn't take them for long enough to be able to comment on their effectiveness.

On one occassion one of the green tablets got a bit wet and the outside colour coating started to come off on my hand. I'm not sure how necessary this ingredient was in the mix.

Having recently had issues with my hair snapping once I'd completed the course I decided not to purchase them again and I'm now taking a B complex and Boots own brand Skin Hair and Nails. I'm using the Green Kerastase product range and haven't touched my straighteners in weeks so I'm definitely seeing an improvement :)

I'd say there are cheaper more effective solutions out there it's just a matter of finding the right combination for you.

Good luck :)

Advertisement