Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adding a 2nd website to Linux Shared Minimus

Options
  • 30-10-2011 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

Hi there,

Hope you can help me, and sorry if I'm missing something obvious.

I am on the Linux Shared Minimus package. I already have 1 site setup and live and I would like to add a second. I can see that I should be able to add up to 29 more, but it's not obvious to me what I have to do to add the second site via the control panel.

If I click on "Sites & Domains" I can see an option to add a new subdomain. But I don't see anywhere I can add a new domain. Or should I be looking to add a new webspace first? I can't see how to do that either...

I don't have an existing domain name to transfer yet, so I just want to set it up with the default site url for now.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭adrianshanahan

You to the Blacknight site and buy your new domain, in the checkout there is an option to add your new domain to you existing account / package.

If you have purchased your new domain but didn't tick this option just mail support@blacknight.com and they will add it to your package.

There is no 'default url' or at least one that I have ever heard off, if you want ot just test something out just add a subdomain like test1.yourdomain.com and knock your self out. Otherwise buy a new domain. its cheap and easy do

Advertisement