Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Ericsson head office email.

Options
  • 30-10-2011 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,899 ✭✭✭✭

I bought a bluetooth headset & it refused to charge after a few months. Sony Ericsson told me to send it to Fonfix in Dublin & they quoted a 7 to 10 day turnaround. After lots of chasing emails they finally sent it back 5 weeks later & not repaired. I eventually discovered that it was because my proof of purchase did not have a VAT number - no one thought to phone me :mad:

So they now want me to repeat the whole process including spending another €6 on postage. So €12 postage & 10 weeks to repair a faulty €40 item under warranty :mad:

I want to email the head office in London but I can't find an email address for them - it keeps referring me back to the "customer services" that have been so useless.

Does anyone have another email ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

• Registered Users Posts: 15,899 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Thanks but unfortunately the customer email service listed there is hopeless. I need to escalate this.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

I don't think e-mailing head office will get you anywhere.

Think about it - it is probably just that - an office with a load of people, nothing to do with customer support.

Your best bet is to ask whomever you are dealing with in customer support to get it escalated through the correct channels. E-mail is not the way to go, telephone calls are.

Advertisement