Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clocky Alarm Clock: Best Place To Buy

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Kabutofro

haha, that's a brilliant idea! I think I might get one as an xmas present for myself, I have serious trouble getting my lazy ass out of bed in the morning. However a clock that runs away and hides might end up getting smashed as it would annoy me so much I would probably pick it up and throw it against the wall. I tell y'all how long it lasts when it arrives. I will also give you a detailed report of how many attempts it takes to smash and what's inside the little thing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Aha, I was planning on getting it as a Christmas present to myself aswell. I'm so bad at getting up in the mornings that I see it as an investment. :pac:

Advertisement