Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kids DVD with animals

Options
  • 30-10-2011 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    anyone know of a good DVD for kids with various types of animals (dogs, elephants, giraffes)? Our son loves looking at them and there's only so much youtubing I can do!
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I got the 'life series' by David Attenbouragh, free with the Sunday Times a while ago, its hours long, I'd say it would be available to download or buy cheaply from Amazon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

What age is your son?

The Zoo from RTE is excellent. There are plenty of BBC ones with Attenborough. The Life series as mentioned already is excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭Tim Robbins

Orion wrote: »
    What age is your son?

The Zoo from RTE is excellent. There are plenty of BBC ones with Attenborough. The Life series as mentioned already is excellent.

He's just two. He loves looking at animals and shouting what the are and then doing an impression of them.

So something very simple. Are the BBC / RTE ones too sophisticated?

I got a book of dogs and he loves looking at them. Also, anytime I need to calm him down we look at some dogs on youtube.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭Tim Robbins

Just saw some baby einstein DVDs on amazon.

Anyone got any of these?

Or anyone know which shops in Dublin sell these videos?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

The RTE one probably would be too advanced for him. The BBC ones - he wouldn't understand the commentary but plenty of scenes for him to watch. You'd enjoy them too :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭GraphicGaming

hi sorry guys i know this is an old thread but i myself cannot get enough of David Attenbouragh i have watched a lot of his stuff but i would like to download all of what he has, it would be handy to have them all on a hard drive.

Can any of you tell me a good site where i can get all of what he has or a link would be best thanks.

Advertisement