Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cheap Galaxy Tabs and Galaxy S2s

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

0oHawko0 wrote: »
    Only thing is ive been told to wait till 16th Nov before i can claim or is this wrong. Even phoned bank and they said same thing.
    You can start a claim straight away with Paypal. I started mine the day after I paid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 0oHawko0

What reason did you use ? and i Guess it was accepted.

Thanks for your time too.

0oHawko0 wrote: »
    What reason did you use ? and i Guess it was accepted.

Thanks for your time too.
    I just used that it hadnt been received.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 artax

I contacted ebay following the email that the seller sent me (you probably have one too, check messages in ebay) and asked what I do now the seller has refused to send the device. I've just had a response from ebay who say they have dealt with the seller. If I then go into the resolution centre on ebay it passes me to paypal to submit a dispute which I've already done anyway and its at the point of waiting for the user to respond and if they dont within 10 days I'll get my money back.

artax wrote: »
    I contacted ebay following the email that the seller sent me (you probably have one too, check messages in ebay) and asked what I do now the seller has refused to send the device. I've just had a response from ebay who say they have dealt with the seller. If I then go into the resolution centre on ebay it passes me to paypal to submit a dispute which I've already done anyway and its at the point of waiting for the user to respond and if they dont within 10 days I'll get my money back.
    Same position for me. Have another 7 days to wait.

Did you put about "I have evidence this is fraudulent " for reason for escalating. Done. Hope everyone gets there money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 bethot

Never had anything like this happen before. Escalated a claim as soon as I got the email. Does this mean I'll eventually get my money back?

bethot wrote: »
    Never had anything like this happen before. Escalated a claim as soon as I got the email. Does this mean I'll eventually get my money back?
    Yes after 10 days you should get it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,974 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

Ebay and Paypal are now the same entity, owned by the same people, best dealing just with one and in all cases Paypal is the best choice.

• Advertisement

Refund received :) Thx for the help people.

Advertisement