Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Marathon Traffic Restrictions

Options
  • 30-10-2011 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭

Have been on a few websites (dublin marathon, garda, aa and dcc) about what roads close tomorrow due to the marathon and it is a bit confusing.

The marathon travels on Dartry Road, Orwell Park, Orwell Road, Milltown Road & Clonskeagh Road but none of the websites I looked at says they are closed or that there are any diversions in place. I have to drive on or around these roads c 12.00 but am not sure if it is possible.

Anyone able to shed any light on this question?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,720 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

I would imagine no traffic will be going along or across those roads during the period that the marathon is travelling along them. You will need to go further south to get into the city and use the N11.

Advertisement