Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oriental Takeaway in Sligo

Options
  • 30-10-2011 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good Oriental Takeaway in Sligo.

I know a few names
    Kings
    Jade Garden
    Peking House or something like that.

Good quality meat is a must.

There is an old thread on this, but times change as does food quality in restaurants.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭saywhatyousee

Tidyweb wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a good Oriental Takeaway in Sligo.

I know a few names
    Kings
    Jade Garden
    Peking House or something like that.

Good quality meat is a must.

There is an old thread on this, but times change as does food quality in restaurants.

Mandarin court is by far the best chinese takeway in town its a bit more expensive than the others but its worth it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Got a lovely Mandarin Court the other week.

It is very expensive for a Chinese though,rice is extra too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭cloneslad

Mandarin court is quite nice, though the last time I ate there was in June 2006, so it's been a while.

The one in winestreet carpark, can't remember the name of it. It's been there for years and years, (not the one where rooftop is) is good for takeaway, though nothing special and certainly not worth it for a sit down meal.

The one on high street is quite nice too, I used to get takeaway out of it when I lived on pearse road.

If you are going for a nice, sit down meal, then Mandarin court or jade garden (in strandhill) are prob the best options.

Don't know if Indian food is your thing, but poppadom on O'Connell street is great for takeaway and sit down. A group of about 8-9 of us went there in July and had a great night.

Advertisement